We've Moved!

If you happen to be wondering as to where I've been over the past several days, here is part of the reason: we bought a house!  Another one, I should say, since we still have ours in Mississippi thankfully sustained by wonderful renters.  Maybe one day we'll be able to sell it without losing on it?!. God is our faithful Provider and Sustainer! 
Back to the new house...  We are beyond blessed and excited.  We moved in 2 1/2 weeks ago.  Incredibly gracious and generous friends came over to help clean, paint, pack, move and unpack.  
 No more wood panel walls or dirty draperies!
 I painted our master bedroom.  Apparently the drapes were never moved when they last painted.  I found a whole other color behind them!  I call this picture of my trim work "Neapolitan" as in: chocolate, strawberry and vanilla.  Ha ha.  
 Check out the muscles working on that piano.  That piano has seen a lot of places: New Orleans practice room, to our NOLA home, to our Mississippi home, to our first NC home and now hopefully to our final destination (or at least for the next decade :)...
 It is great to be in a great neighborhood with friends around...


 My silly geese...

 Easter weekend marked arrival of grandparents and a few cousins!  Such excitement!







Backyard baseball games...
 The eve of Resurrection Sunday and Angela's baptism!

 You can watch and listen Angela share her testimony by clicking on this link and fast-forwarding to 11 min. 44 sec. (I think): https://vimeo.com/63098713








 What joy, what joy for those whose hope is in the Name of the Lord!
What peace, what peace whose confidence is Him alone!
 Spoiled by my mother in law... She basically took over the kitchen.  What a gift to have such wonderful inlaws!  
 My spying on the cuties playing outside...







Family is a blessing.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To blog or not to blog, that is the question...

Vulnerable: Rethinking Human Trafficking (A Book Review)

Hele on to Hawaii