If I only had a brain….

Are you singing the Wizard of Oz song with me now?!.  Well, that's the way I've been feeling these days… as if I'm functioning on half a brain, ha ha.  Translation: it's been busy with no end in sight!  I can only say, God is faithful and ever gracious!  Here's a recap in bullet points:

* We have really enjoyed this fall season with our IDC family.  We hosted a chili cook off and invited friends for the food, fun times and fellowship...







 * Tony and I managed to have a date night out that featured time with IJM friends chatting over coffee, hearing about a new book release (you should read it! - see below), sushi and a presentation about the book (I love Holly and her heart for justice) at Duke University...


 * Tony took James with him on a men's growth group leaders camp out.  Needless to say, James was in heaven!






 * One of my best friends from college, Jodi, flew in from Nashville with her oldest son, Jonas, for the weekend.  Good times reminiscing and making new memories!



 * Two precious ladies in our growth group are due in December (we actually a third now due in February!).  We hosted a joint baby shower.  Sweet times... 























 * Random insert of music time with Jodi (and her sweet son who was eager to join in)...





 Love you ladies!  
Stephanie (due Dec. 1st) with Kendra
and Sarah (due Dec. 12th, I think) with Jericho...

 * More music followed by fun at the park...









 * Fun with Amber making pasta one night (so Tony and I could enjoy a double date with friends)...


 * Reformation Day (otherwise known as, Halloween)...

* The end of October has come.  November is here.  Where does the time go?!.  

Blessings to each of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To blog or not to blog, that is the question...

Vulnerable: Rethinking Human Trafficking (A Book Review)

Ethiopian Adoptions - Ways to Help