Back in Struggleville...

This morning I am working to sing truth over my heart and mind.  I have found myself back in the town of Struggleville processing through pain and disappointment as a mom.  This morning I am grateful that my identity is not wrapped up in my child(ren)'s successes or failures.  This Resurrection weekend I am reminded of Christ Jesus' work on the cross and rejoice over the reality that I am set free from anything I (or my children) do because of the work that Christ has done… 
Lord, make my heart believe...

"My heart is steadfast, O God!  I will sing and make melody with all my being!… 
For your steadfast love is great above the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.  Be exalted, O God, above the heavens!  Let your glory be over all the earth!  That your beloved ones may be delivered, give salvation by your right hand and answer me!"
~Psalm 108:1, 4-6

Yes, Lord, I am grateful for Your grace and love…
strengthen me today by Your Word and Your Spirit...

Comments

  1. Love you friend! You have a beautiful heart and show Christ in all you do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To blog or not to blog, that is the question...

Vulnerable: Rethinking Human Trafficking (A Book Review)

Hele on to Hawaii